Click to enlarge image(s)
Calcium Citrate, 200 capsules, 1000 mg
Supplement Spot's Calcium Citrate is an excellent source for your daily calcium intake.
What is Calcium Citrate?
Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body (the human body contains approximately 2.5 pounds) and 99% of this is stored in the bones and teeth. The remaining Calcium is in the bloodstream and the fluids surrounding the cells. It is an essential mineral with a wide range of biological functions. Calcium absorption declines with age. If the body does not get enough Calcium, it will rob it from the bones, causing them to become porous and fragile. It cannot be over-stressed that Calcium supplementation is of major importance for maintaining strong, healthy bones and slowing bone loss..
- Promotes strong bones and teeth
- Helps maintain normal PH levels
- Required nutrient for muscle contraction
- Necessary nutrient for healthy blood clotting
- Assists in transmission of nerve impulses
- May support healthy cholesterol levels
- Plays an important role in producing hormones and enzymes that regulate digestion and metabolism
Serving Size: 5 Capsules
Servings per Container: 40
|Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)
|Other Ingredients: Gelatin, White Rice, Magnesium Stearate.
As a dietary supplement take 5 capsules daily with a glass of water and food. Take consistently each day for best results.
Do not use if tamper resistant seal is missing or broken. Seek the advice of a health care professional before using.
Usually ships the same business day.