Click to enlarge image(s)
Vitamin B12, 100 tablets, 500 mcg
Vitamin B12 is essential vitamin supplement nutrient, necessary for proper protein synthesis, cardiovascular health, healthy brain and immune function support
Vitamin B12 is also known as Cobalamin because it contains cobalt, which gives it its red color. Cobalamin is a water-soluble member of the B vitamin family and was the last of the B complex vitamins to be identified in 1926. It is a coenzyme essential for the normal function of all cells, including the formation of healthy blood cells. Studies on older people have found that lower levels of B12 can impair certain cognitive skills. B12 is important for growth and plays a vital role in the metabolism of protein, fat and carbohydrates. B12 is the only B vitamin that the body stores in large amounts, primarily in the liver. Vitamin B12 deficiency can lead to pernicious anemia. Animal foods are the primary dietary source of B12 therefore, it is important for vegetarians and vegans to supplement with this vitamin.
- Important nutrient for cardiovascular health
- May support healthy immune function
- May support healthy brain function
- Assists in the utilization of iron
- Necessary to form red blood cells
- Essential nutrient for carbohydrate and fat metabolism
- Needed for proper calcium absorption
- Important for maintaining healthy energy levels
- Necessary for proper protein synthesis
- Required for healthy digestion
- Helps to form the protective covering that surrounds the nerves
- May support a healthy mood
Serving Size: 100 Tablets - vegetarian
Servings per Container: 100 servings
||Amount per Serving
||% Daily Value
| Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)
|| 500 mcg
Other Ingredients: fructose, stearic acid, natural cherry flavor, silicon dioxide, croscarmeloose sodium, magnesium stearate, citric acid
Contains NO milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nut, wheat, soy, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Suggested Use: Dissolve 1 tablet under the tongue daily.
As always, consult your physician before taking supplements, especially if you have a medical or psychiatric condition, or are pregnant or lactating.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Usually ships the same business day.